Wolf jPlayer is a WordPress plugin based on the jPlayer jQuery plugin.
Has now a color tone option! (since 1.1)
This plugin allow you to display your own mp3 player on your WordPress web site.
You can create an unlimited number of playlist, with self hosted songs, with a custom logo and options for each.
For each song, you can set “buy” links to itunes, amazon or your own store; You can upload an artwork for each track and even allow free download for chosen songs.
And there is more: you can share your hosted custom player’s URL or embed code by simply clicking on the “share” icon on the top right of the player.
Any playlist can be embed anywhere, exemple here.
The Wolf jPlayer WordPress plugin is responsive and has been tested on mobile devices (IOS, Android)
- Upload the plugin zip folder by clicking on the "Download" button above.
- In your WordPress admin, go in plugins -> add new, and choose the "upload" option.
- Upload the plugin zip folder and click on "Activate plugin".
Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified customers however, who have purchased a premium theme will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
19 April 2014 - Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed minor bug with the media library not closing automatically on media selection
- Display only audio for song and image for poster to select in the media library
9 March 2014 - Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed unclosed style tag in includes/jplayer-show.php
31 March 2014 - Version 2.1.7
- Added song count before adding a scrollbar option
25 March 2014 - Version 2.1.6
- Fixed bug with colorpicker
11 March 2014 - Version 2.1.5
- Fixed widget bug due to the last update
11 March 2014 - Version 2.1.4
- Add more data sanitization
- Cleaned up PHP
- Separate tipsy.js from admin js file to avoid conflicts
7 March 2014 - Version 2.1.3
- Fixed loader bug on playlist single page
- Optimized single playlist URL to avoid the page to be hooked by is_front_page or is_home
- Updated language files
6 March 2014 - Version 2.1.2
- Added scrollbar option for more than 5 songs playlist (beta)
- Customized single playlist URL
- Compressed assets to improve performance
- Improved loader style
- Added background opacity option
10 February 2014 - Version 2.1.1
- Improve responsive behavior in very small container
16 December 2013 - Version 2.1.0
- Fix overlay bug in popup player when closing the "share" panel
- Added option to generate facebook and google+ meta on playlist single page
- Clean up
09 December 2013 - Version 2.0.9
- Improve mobile detection for the loader
20 November 2013 - Version 2.0.8
- Added default artwork option for playlist
- Cleaned up jquery.custom.js
- Added loader for desktop
2 November 2013 - Version 2.0.7
- Fixed bug with embed playlists
24 October 2013 - Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed error message in debug mode
21 October 2013 - Version 2.0.6
- Fixed bug on iPhone
- Added ogg option
8 September 2013 - Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed error message on the plugin search page with WP debug mode on
28 August 2013 - Version 2.0.5
- Now uses the WordPress update system
21 August 2013 - Version 2.0.4
- Fixed Missing icon in admin bar
8 August 2013 - Version 2.0.3
- Fixed volume bar bug
- Some Clean up
28 July 2013 - Version 2.0.2
- Fixed occasional bug with safari
03 July 2013 - Version 2.0.1
- Improved theme CSS compatibility
30 June 2013 - Version 2.0
- Improved responsive behavior
- Allows external mp3 URL
- Now uses the WordPress media uploader : allows multiple uploads
- HD ready UI icons
- Updated jPlayer script to improve Platforms and Browsers compatibility
- If you have any issues after the update you will have to re-save the styling options, re-set your songs URL
17 April 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Apply custom color on popup and player single page
16 April 2013 - Version 1.1
- Color styling option added
01 March 2013 - Version 1.0
- Initial Release